News from Alum
- Danielle Genadry '02, will exhibit at the Taymour Grahne Gallery in NYC. Her show, Missing Real will run from September 12 to November 4, 2015.
- Mark Brosseau '98, lives outside of Philadelphia and is painting full-time. He is also Co-Director of the Philadelphia branch of the collective, Tiger Strikes Asteroid, where he has curated a group exhibition called "Shape Play" that opens on Friday, February 6th, 2016.
- Liz Ryan '87, was an English major as an undergraduate but took "Visual Anthropology" and became passionate about photography as a form of creative "writing". After Dartmouth, she went to graduate school in Los Angeles. She has taught at Cal State Fullerton, Reed College, and Hollins University among other schools. She has been a practicing studio artist since 1991. She works in photography, collage and video.
- Daniel Heyman '85, was an Artist-in-Residence at Dartmouth last year. He has a very successful career as an artist and teacher.
- William Lamson '00, interdisciplinary artist, got a Guggenheim Fellowship in 2014.
- After working successfully as a graphic designer in NYC, Laura Grey '02 is now an assistant professor of graphic design at BU.
- Sharon Lindenfeld '05 received her MFA in Printmaking from Indiana University, then taught at the University of Wisconsin. Last year she gave a terrific demonstration of her own printmaking techniques to a SART class at Dartmouth, and brought her enormous prints for students to see.
- Lexi Campbell '13 is taking photography classes at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and looking around the city for a printmaking facility.
- Hein Koh taught at Dartmouth last year as a visiting lecturer.
- Lauren Ruth and Max van Pelt are both making and showing work
- Natalia Wrobel '11 received a scholar shop to the New York Studio School after interning with SART. Her work is now represented by the Madison Gallery in La Jolla, CA.
Join the Facebook Alum group: Dartmouth in the Art World